Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Hello There!

Today I'm talking about a lovely little find - Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. 
Ok, so as you can probably guess it's specifically designed just for bottom lashes. But it has the price tag of a normal mascara that can do both the top and bottom lashes... 
So why buy it?

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Well the brush is way smaller - I know that's obvious, but it really makes a difference. You can literally reach every eyelash, something which a normal-sized brush doesn't do to the same extent. And there's 0% chance of it clumping.

Another plus - it gives you 'spider-eyes' as I like to call them 
(where bottom lashes are nearly the same length as top lashes). 
I know that sounds like a bad look, but it's in a really subtle but 
eye-opening way so it's a good look. 

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

The best feature of this mascara is it's 'non-dropping'/'non-flaking' feature if you get what I mean. Applying normal mascaras to bottom lashes can lead to flakes of mascara dropping onto your under-eye/cheeks during the day. 

With the bottom lash mascara, it's no longer a problem, YAY!

It's also so much easier to use than trying to use a normal size brush on your lower lashes, so if you haven't tried it - give it a go!

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
v.s Benefit They're Real!
(Brush Sizes)

I bought this in the colour 01-Black, and it is now a must-have for my make-up collection and I never fail to have it in my handbag 
(it's the perfect size!)

I use it along with Dolce & Gabbana's Secret Eyes Mascara (review here) for my everyday look.

What do you think of the Clinique make-up range?

Ciao for now, G x

12 comments:

megan mceachern said...

I sometimes wonder whether to even bother putting mascara on my bottom lashes because they just end up all clumpy and weird looking! Will definitely be investigating this!!

lots of love, megan from littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk x x x

Maybe It's Megan Leigh said...

I've been eyeing this mascara up for a while now, it's defo on my to buy list.

maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

Lizzi Apple said...

sure! I' followed you :D

http://lizziapple.com/

Robyn Joy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Grace :) I followed you on gfc! Hope you can follow back! You're stunning! Great review btw :)

Robyn xox
http://thechicimage.blogspot.com

Nadira Permata said...

I'm always thinking of buying this mascara! Since i'm the worst at applying mascara for my bottom lashes. Great review :D

xoxo
Barakitten's Beauty Cabinet

Immaaurora said...

I liked your post, I would like to follow each other? let me know.

Happy week.

http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

Damla Kalayc─▒k said...

Love this mascara !
You're gorgeous and I'm following your amazing blog:)
Hope you follow back
xoxo

http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

Jade MacDonald said...

I love Clinique, I swear by their foundations! Now I'll need to add this to my wishlist! :X Thank you for the comment on my blog! I've followed you now ^.^

Samantha Francis said...

like your post i neva try this mascaras in my life but after reading you post. i'll try this at once in my life :)))))

glassesusa discount code

dani krum (love me, dani marie) said...

Okay you are darling!! Following you on GFC and bloglovin!
XOXO
dani
www.lovemedanimarie.com

A makeup habit said...

I've always wanted to try this mascara. Great review! Following
you now!
A MakeupHabit

Hannah Louisa said...

I've wanted this for ages! I love clinique. How little and cute is the brush?! N'awwww :) great review xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...