Friday, 26 April 2013

H&M Nail Polish | Active Blue

Hello There!

Today I'm talking about this little snip I bought in H&M. I'd read some blog posts about H&M nail polishes, so when I was in Manchester at the weekend I dived into H&M to grab a nail polish or two. 
So I spotted this beauty and bought straight away. I'm not going to lie, if the nail polishes weren't only displayed in the queue area I would have bought more, but I was pressured by other shoppers who wanted to make their purchases.

H&M Nail Polish | Active BlueH&M Nail Polish | Active Blue

It was literally a snip at £0.99 only, and I really didn't have high expectations for this nail polish, as with most products on my blog it seems. I just thought 'that colour's cute for a night out' because it's really sparkly. It was so pretty I tried it as soon as I got home. 

It only took 1 layer to get a thick coat of polish which I was thankful for because let's face it, it's a pretty small bottle.  And then, I had 3 days of chip-free polish - and it's not long-lasting or anything. I was literally gob-smacked! I am an expert at chipping all nail polishes even non-chip polishes, and it didn't happen :O

So a truly smashing nail polish and I will be sure to pick up a load more next time I'm at H&M. I'm recommending to everyone!

Have you been really impressed by a nail polish recently?
Let me know in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x 

3 comments:

Emilija Young said...

soo cute nailpolish ! Lovin it! Once i used to use just normal color nail polish and dip into glitters.. It was messy, but result was worth it ;D
But this is cute too! <3

madeinlatvija.blogspot.com/

Laura Verzeletti said...

Lovely look!

New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/lime_25.html

KayleyJane said...

Love that colour, I really need to try the H&M polishes, my nail polish chips the same day I put it on most of the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...