Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Hitting Rock Bottom | Boutique Shopping |

Hey there!

So, today is all about purses. No wallets. Wallet-purses? Purse-wallets? Money carriers?

Anyway, I'm talking about these absolutely gorgeous 'thingy-ma-bobs'? from a shop called 
Rock Bottom. Although they do have a website here, I can't find these purses on it. For once, I bought these from an actual store, so that's what I suggest you do. They are a small boutique with only 2 shops - one in Chester and one in a place called Mold in North Wales. But they also do a lovely range of bags instore that the website really doesn't do justice, so I think it's well worth a trip.


Rock Bottom Wallet Purse
So this is my actual purse that I've used for about a year now. I'm really into newspaper print, and other people seem to like it too!  It's made of a waxy type material ( so it's good for using as a clutch bag, lots of grip). It got into a bit of a battle with false nail glue, hence why the $50 bill looks strange. 
Rock Bottom Wallet Purse
This purse is a different material to the newspaper one, and has a more 'glossy' feel to it. It's a faux turtle, glittery design, and because of its colouring it goes with most outfits. 


Rock Bottom Wallet Purse
Rock Bottom Wallet Purse
These purses have tonnes of storage space. The ones that contain both of these sections can hold at least 24 cards in card-specific slots, and there are a variety of other compartments. So if you're into coupons or have a lot of store cards, these are the purses to you!

This is the final of the Rock Bottom purses that I own. They do a lot of variations using the leopard print in their designs.

There is also a variation in the actual design of the purse. This one just has the coin-purse centre, and not the extra  credit card slots. 


The only thing I haven't mentioned yet is the price. These purses are incredible value at only £5. So, really if you're out and about in Chester, definitely go and pick one up!

What did you do over the long Easter weekend?

Ciao for now, G x






6 comments:

Esra Estella said...

hi. thanks for your comment. following now via GFC and bloglovin', now you have to follow me back, like you wanted to!
keep in touch honey:*

www.esraestella.blogspot.com

Athena Santana said...

All 3 of these are gorgeous! And for such a low price you really can't go wrong! I love the first one, it just looks super different(:

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

Athena Santana said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find out more about this award on my blog at http://modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-3.html

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

Pretty Mess said...

My easter weekend was just boring.
Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin??
Let me know <3
X, Lynn

thebeautybeastblog said...

Love these bags! So unique and fabulous. I did a Clinique haul over Easter which is up on my blog and did some traveling. Happy Easter to you :) xx

-thebeautybeastblog.wordpress.com

Steamy Nails said...

Such a pretty clutch! Love the reptile skin one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...