Monday, 22 April 2013

Mini Spree! | Primark | Superdrug | Boots

Hello There!

If you've read the 'About Me' section of my blog, you'll know that I don't get to go to 'big towns' much. I live in the middle of nowhere and so some shops don't have stores near me, or  more products are available in the bigger shops. So when I got the chance to go to Manchester at the weekend I jumped at the chance. Primark was my first destination, but with only an hour for shopping, I had to make my time in each shop count.

Just some things I picked up in ol' Primarni:


I loved this rose necklace when I saw it on the rack. It was shimmering, and caught my eye. I'm going to use this to add a splash of colour to a monochrome outfit, a trend which is really in this season. Also the pastel colour is really uplifting for Spring. 

I really liked this necklace because I often sport nautical looks - combinations of red white and blue.  I think the way the necklace wraps around the anchor is really cute and I've been really interested in layered necklaces because they really spice up outfits that are a bit plain up top!


I also had to buy some sunglasses - I buy a Primark pair every summer, I just can't help it. I really liked these beige glasses, they're a bit different because the frame doesn't go round the edges, and the lens shape is great for my face shape.

And when I got home, I realised just how many pairs I've collected from Primark over the past 3 years. I went a bit mental with them last year. Oopsy.


And of course, I had to buy beauty products when I was out - I can't help myself. So I'll be trying these products out soon, and if I really like any of them there'll be a review on my blog soon enough :)

You may have noticed that I've made some improvements to my blog.. I've been teaching myself html coding, and if anyone wants any help with their blog designs, I'll be happy to spread the knowledge!

Happy Monday  :)

Ciao for now, G x

3 comments:

i.s. said...

fun! xx
www.vicariousLA.com

Athena Santana said...

Love the anchor necklace, it's adorable(:

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

Who is Thinkerbelle? said...

thanks for sharing! :) congrats on being nominated btw..:)


thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...