Saturday, 20 April 2013

WetNWild BeautyBenefits | Shadow & Brow Kit

Hello there!

Today I'm talking about a beauty snip that I found on ebay. I've been looking for a eyebrow palette for a while now, and in my search I stumbled across this little number. 
It's the Wet n Wild, Effortless Eyes shadow & brow kit. 
It was very reasonably priced, and I'm always looking to find the best-value-but-not-sacrificing-quality products that I can. So I ordered it.


I decided to give it a go the other day. I followed the instructions on the back so that I could see the look that the palette was intended for. And I was pleasantly surprised. Given the price of the palette, I didn't have high expectations for pigmentation, but having used it I remind myself:  Never Judge A Book By It's Cover.

Here's how it looks:



 I was pleasantly surprised by the look I achieved from the palette. It's a lovely daytime look that's really quick and simple to achieve. The only thing I can criticise it for is the lack of mascara (there isn't one). But I think I'd prefer my own mascaras anyway.

I think this is a really nifty little palette, and it's great for me to just throw in my handbag if I'm having a night or two away from home.  And you can use the same palette to create a night-time look. By using the liner/eyebrow sections you could easily create a smokey eye look. 

Available online from ebay.co.uk

A bargain at only £3.48 (inc delivery) 

Have you been surprised by any beauty bargains recently?  
Hope you're having a great day!

Ciao for now, G x

7 comments:

Leila Joyce said...

This looks great, I'm desperate for a brow kit :-)
Leila xx

Robyn Joy said...

Very pretty :)

Robyn ~ The Chic Image xox
http://thechicimage.blogspot.com

Emilija Young said...

Thanks hun for cheking my blog! Thanks , and of course i am following you now, follow back please! <3

http://madeinlatvija.blogspot.com/

Deena said...

Hi there! Thank so much for stopping by at my blog! I would love to do a button swap and a follow-for-follow! Following you now on both bloglovin' and GFC! Where can I get your button? Mine's on my blog. Can't wait for your follow and to get to know ya!
xo,
Deena
http://dimamura.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

super cute and natural look.
I'm following you, and I hope you'll follow back. =)

www.fashionandstilettos.com

xoxo

MagicObsession said...

Hi thanks for ur comment x ...i just started follow u :)


http://magicobsessions.blogspot.co.uk

Georgia Dass said...

you have lovely eyes hun! need to hunt this little puppy down
yr new follower :) georgia

learningwithlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...