Thursday, 25 April 2013

What Can You Buy On Ebay? Ebay Spree... Part 3: Rings

Hello There!

The sequel becomes a trilogy! This is part three of my series of 'What Can You Buy On Ebay?'
(Part 1 -What Can You Buy on Ebay?)
(Part 2 - What Can You Buy On Ebay? Part 2)

Todays focus is in the title : Rings



If you've read Part 1, you'll see that I bought some rose shaped earrings as part of my 'grown-up' earring collection. But I'm a stickler for co-ordination, so I had to buy accessories to match. And these were what I found.
Available here.



Left: Again, this ring was for co-ordination purposes. A subtle piece that I think will work well with a more sophisticated outfit.
Available here.
Right: An antique-style ring that I really liked the look of. So I bought it. :)
Available here.



These were unique rings that I found on Ebay and just couldn't resist!

Left: This was a quirky little ring that I found on my travels through the interweb. 
Right: I saw someone else with this ring, and had to have one with my own letter on it. I think it's cool, but then I think scrabble is cool. It goes with anything because it's a cream colour and I like it to add a little fun to a serious-looking outfit. 
Available here.


Have you found any good bargains on Ebay recently?
Let me know in a comment, I do love a good bargain :)

Ciao for now, G x

4 comments:

Nadira Permata said...

I buy accessories from Ebay all the time! Especially the korean jewelry, they're cheap and the quality is pretty decent :D

Evie Elliott said...

I have tagged you in the behind the scenes of a blogger tag.
Find out more here:
http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/behind-scenes-of-blogging-tag.html

xoxoxox

Anita Wheeler said...

I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Such a lovely blog! If you could follow me back it would be great! Info about the award can be found on my blog http://xsundaygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Anita xxx

LongHairDontCare said...

Ebay sell so much good stuff, SO CHEAP! xx

http://lhdc.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...