Sunday, 14 July 2013

ELF Haul!!!

Hello There!
So, recently ELF has been calling to me and I had to answer. So this is what happened...

 I've seen bigger hauls out there, but for me this is pretty big all in one go. I usually space orders out. But I really enjoyed this haul because I could get my hands on several 'must-have' products that get raved about a lot. 



I've tried most of these products out now and I thought I'd just go through and give you a first impressions/worth the hype? type description on a few. So here I go...

Elf Essentials Tinted Moisturiser: This is a disappointment for me. I bought spares of this as well because I thought if I like it, it will be cheaper to just buy more now than paying shipping again. How wrong was I. It's fine on its own, as a moisturiser, although you do have to use a lot. But the minute you apply contour/blush/bronzer the moisturiser comes off. And it doesn't matter if I use a brush or a sponge or my fingers, I just can't get it to work :/

Elf Studio Lip Exfoliator: This is really good. Like really good. I've got the Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum, but I actually prefer this. Yes, they both smell insanely delicious, and both exfoliate to give nice soft lips. But the Elf one cuts the mustard just a little bit more because it's in stick form. It's so much more convenient and less messy and even handbag friendly!



Elf Studio Complexion Brush: I know there are great reviews for the Kabuki Brush and Powder Brush and yeah they are good brushes, but they really don't come close to the complexion brush in my opinion, and I don't think it gets enough attention. I really like this for applying bronzer. I prefer to the other brushes that I have, and for me this was the gem of the order!

Elf Studio Daily Brush Cleaner: I haven't used another type of daily brush cleaner before so I have nothing to compare it to. However, I can compare having a daily cleaner to not having a daily cleaner. And it is Amazing. I feel so much better now that I know that germs aren't reproducing on my brushes during the week. I've bought spares of this because I don't want to be without it!

What are your favourite Elf products? Let me know in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x

4 comments:

Louise Loves said...

hello! I've tagged you in a post - hope you have time to do it! http://louiselovesstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-2.html

Maybe Its Megan Leigh said...

I really do like elf black handle brushes, for the price there are pretty good! I do love a haul :)
Maybe Its Megan Leigh

Yomi said...

Wow... that is a really amazing collection!!

Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

Afroditi Kat said...

I love elf!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...