Saturday, 3 August 2013

July Favourites 2013

Hello There!
So I know I've been away for a while but I'm coming back full speed ahead. And in my opinion there's no better comeback post than a favourites post. So, here come my July favourites. 

MaxFactor Liquid Illusion Foundation: So at the beginning of this month it was cooler so I was still wearing full foundations, and I was really enjoying the Liquid Illusion foundation. Basically I was really enjoying the finish. It's a dewey, not shiny finish and your skin just looks flawless. It's a medium-full coverage, but it is way way way too heavy for the weather we're having in the UK at the moment, so I'll probably put this bad boy away until November time. 

Barry M Lash Vegas: I'd been getting a bit bored of my mascara routine and when I was looking through my mascaras I decided to try this again, and just fell in love again. I think I get a bit caught up in my love for products and so the other products just get overlooked. On the plus side, it's great to rediscover a great product! Full review here.


Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner:  I've really been enjoying these eyeliners this month. I've only recently discovered gel eyeliners because I've always been a bit wary of them. I'm rubbish with liquid liner and never like the way it looks on me, so pencil/kajal eyeliner's have been my saviours. But, I've been branching out and these are just fabulous. They are so easy to apply, because they have exactly the same consistency as potted gel eyeliners but in stick form! These are the two colours that I have - Black and Blackberry. Blackberry is the most beautiful deep purple-black and looks amazing on green eyes, and the black is beautifully pigmented. 
Full reviews coming soon :)

Elf Daily Brush Cleaner: I mentioned that I liked this in my ELF haul last month, and I've put it in my July favourites simply because I've been loving it for the whole month, and I'm sure the love will continue for August...

Joursna Blush Brush: This is a brush I bought from ebay a while ago. This seems to be a knock-off version of the Real Techniques brushes. I have since bought the genuine articles and realised that it isn't really a dupe for any brush in particular. It is a very special brush. It is actually amazing. I completely love it. It is a complete multi-tasker - blush, contour, highlight it does it all. If you have a spare £2.50 then you need this in your collection! Available here.

Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder: I've been on the move a bit this month and I've enjoyed this because not only is it great quality, but also a massive space saver in my makeup case. The bronzer doubles as contour as well as bronzer and the blush doubles as blush and highlighter. I can't pack lightly so I take other blushes and bronzers and whatnot, but in when you're in a rush this is perfect product. 

L'Oreal 3-In-1 Micellar Solution: This is a new staple in my skincare routine. It's just completely fabulous. There's nothing more I can say except full review soon :)

So, I hope that you've been inspired to try some of these products - they truly are great products, I wouldn't mention them otherwise! 
What are your favourites this month? 
Let me know in a comment!

Ciao for now, G x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...